Vacations - weddings - and bikini
Includes VegeCleanse Plus™ 14 Day Detox Program
Use Discount code DCN 15% for Designs for Health
Contains USDA certified organic pea protein!
VegeCleanse Plus™ is a comprehensive, science-based nutritional program designed to support safe and effective detoxification. This is accomplished by providing the nutrients needed to support and balance phase I and II metabolic pathways and to promote healthy liver function and elimination.* Everything is consolidated into packets to make the program easy to follow and to ensure that individuals on the program do not miss any necessary nutrients.
Each 14-day kit provides:
- 28 - single serving VegeCleanse Plus™ functional food powder drink mix packets
- 28 - capsule packets containing:
- 3 - Amino-D-Tox™ capsules
- 1 - Hydrolyzyme™ capsule
- Program Guidebook - detailed patient guide which includes a supplement schedule, sample menus, and suggested food and snack options
- Shaker Bottle
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
VegeCleanse Plus™ functional food powder
- Comprehensive combination of nutrients, antioxidants, fiber, fruit and vegetable extracts and herbs that support the overall metabolic detoxification process while balancing Phase I and II detoxification pathways
- 17 grams of organic, easy-to-digest, non-GMO pea protein per serving
- Berry-vanilla flavor
- Free of dairy, gluten, and lactose; sweetened with the natural herb stevia
- Supports effective phase II liver detoxification, which is essential to prevent the production of intermediate metabolites that could cause symptoms or sensitivity reactions during detoxification
- Nutritional support to help conjugate toxins and prepare them for safe elimination from the body
- Proprietary blend of protease enzymes that helps support efficient digestion and absorption of the protein in VegeCleanse Plus™
- Helps eliminate GI discomfort that may be associated with other detoxification programs