1 lb tortellini
½ broccoli florets
1/3 cup peas
1 teaspoon snipped fresh oregano
1 tablespoon of basil
Pinch of crushed red pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ounce Romano cheese
½ cup sun-dried tomato’s (in oil)
Salt to taste
1. Place tortellini pasta in boiling water.
2. Place broccoli florets in water with pasta
3. In the last minute of cooking pasta, broccoli, and place frozen peas in water.
4. When pasta, broccoli and peas are done, strain and place in bow.
5. Add fresh basil, crushed red pepper, oregano, olive oil
6. Cut sun-dried tomato in three, mix with ingredients
7. Garnish with Romano cheese